Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seeing 2008 (#48)

Father's Day Eve. One of many captivating sights my wife Julianna and I enjoyed during our post-dinner walk back to our hotel. It was a windy, brisk, and extraordinarily clear evening for summer in San Francisco.

The intense exterior lighting contrasted with the invitingly warm, soft interiors held a powerful draw over both my eyes and heart. Of course I yearned to own not just a suite but the entire structure. I'd spend two hours every night reading in a different room, and our bedroom would have to be in one of the circular corner chambers. Bonsoir . . .


San Francisco Building, #3735

(c)2009 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.

(click image for larger version)

Details: June 20, 2009; Canon 20D; f/5.0 @ 1/10 sec; -1 EV; ISO 800; 35mm.
__________

No comments:

Post a Comment