Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seeing 2009 (#65)

Tis been extraordinarily hot locally the past two days. A sweat-bathed siesta this afternoon, and finding cool relief in the wee hours has left me wide awake too late even for my nocturnal activities. Thus . . .

This offering, then, in honor of my beloved friend Nino and his wife Pam; even at this moment (as I create this entry) they are likely quite close to settling down onto a runway in Europe having departed SFO around 9.30pm last night.

The setting: on the roof of Casa MilĂ . A suggestion of the entry into consciousness, combined with slices of the blues map my emotional landscape lately.



Barcelona Blues, #4638

(c)2009 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.

(click image for larger version)

Details: June 25, 2007; Canon G2; f/7.1 @ 1/640 sec; ±0 EV; ISO 50; 16.8mm.
__________

No comments:

Post a Comment