Saturday, June 23, 2012

Seeing 2012 (#86)

For your consideration:  a forgotten image I was pleased to rediscover this evening. 

I came across this whilst wading through a veritable plethora of photographs I've taken over the past several years, my goal being to somehow glean 40 - 60 to print, matte and frame in time for a new exhibit I'm scheduled to put on in August . . .

I remember quite well the locale of this selection, if not actually taking it:  the St. Francis Retreat Center nestled in the foothills above San Juan Bautista.  I'm not sure some of the resident clergy would quite approve of my depiction of this wholly natural early morning delight. 

At same time, I can say with some certainty that the temperature was somewhat warmer than may be implied here . . .


Succulent Tip, #7736-20D

© 2012 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.

(click image for larger version)

Details: May 8, 2010; Canon 20D; f/8 @ 1/60 sec; –1/3 EV; ISO 200;
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

________


Visit my full photographic repository at jwmurray.smugmug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment