Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seeing 2012 (#90)

For your consideration:  a rare entry for this month.

Representative, at that:  for just as this delicate specimen is on the cusp of unfurling for the world a bundle of new creations of beauty, so too am I immersed in bringing forth a collection of new prints for exhibition next month.

This is a massive task, all the more so due to my very late start on the gestation and delivery of physical imagery (as opposed to pixel-based representatives).  Indeed, the project now consumes nearly every free moment, both mentally and physically, as I labor under the leash of a rapidly encroaching deadline — I must be ready to begin the installation a week from Wednesday. 

Even so,  it's a wonderful problem to have: the creative process is as mysterious as it is rewarding, and I hope that the results will be of interest to you, dear viewers.  (See details to the right.)


Embryonic Yellow Petals, #9232-7D

© 2012 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.

(click image for larger version)

Details: July 5, 2012; Canon 7D; f/2.8 @ 1/80 sec; – 1 2/3 EV; ISO 800;
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

________

1 comment:

  1. I love all the flower pictures! They are my fav! :) Love the embryonic! Very beautiful! Colleen B

    ReplyDelete