Sunday, July 13, 2008

Seeking Saline

Welcome back.

Discovery: aforementioned email problem is a non-issue . . .

Day:
Part 1: studying software (semi-remedial work).

Part 2: sweet quite time relaxing with my love.

Part 3: Excellent meditation session with a group of friends.

Part 4: Dinner -- restaurant interior very cool indeed; the food, however, was as disappointing as the ambiance was excellent. (Will try a different dish next time -- then offer a verdict.)

Part 5: Dessert -- a wonderful parking-lot discussion with a good friend..

Part 6: How Did I Get Here? scenario wherein I found myself taking a trip down memory lane,
back to 1989 when I made a solo spiritual sojourn to the quite remove Saline Valley;
Evil Internet allowed me to spend far more time that I should tracking down other
Saline visitors' photos of the place. Sadly it seems to have deteriorated somewhat
due to a reduction in the water flow into the natural springs, essentially closing 2 of 3
pools. Would be a very long and arduous journey to discover there is scant
room at the inn. No images of the homesteader's cabin where I had my first,
certified spiritual experience.

Part 7: Instead of being smart enough to go to bed, spent considerable time replacing initial
Saguaro Wandering image, then writing this breathtakingly interesting update.

Bonsoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment