Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Seeing 2010 (#25)

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Hannah . . .

Today (February 23rd) is the occasion of my step-daughter's fourteenth birthday . . . almost impossible for me to really comprehend! She entered my life (and I her's) when she was but four . . . and it is quite amazing to have watched her grow into a delightful, bright, vivacious and confident teen. We've gone from playing "Hangman" (with Hannah's two words - "cat" and "ax") to discussing politics, world history, science and my ignorance of what passes for modern music. It's been a wonderful journey of discovery and growth.

Like my sister Ami (see prior entry), Hannah too is an eager and willing model, and a lot of fun to photograph.


Hannah, #3470

© 2010 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.

(click image for larger version)

Details: October 1, 2008; Canon 20D; f/10 @ 1/250 sec; -1/3 EV; ISO 400; 66mm.

__________



No comments:

Post a Comment