Friday, March 13, 2009

Seeing 2009 (#3)

Tonight's offerings are samples of my preferred prism, that of abstraction derived from ordinary surroundings. Beyond the slimmest of commentary I'll leave it for the images to inform you:

Both Stick This In Your Pipe and Snakes On A Plain were taken almost exactly two years ago, in April, 2007, at a park I frequently visit for both devotional and photographic meditations.

Polar Rock #2469 was captured earlier this week during my first 2009 lunchtime sojourn in the vicinity of my workplace.

These images are presented "straight"; creative enhancements are largely confined to cropping and adjustments to contrast.

Clicking on the images will yield full-sized versions, which I strongly recommend.



Stick This In Your Pipe

(c)2009 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.
__________



Snakes on a Plain

(c)2009 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.
__________




Polar Rock #2469

(c)2009 James W. Murray, all rights reserved.
__________


No comments:

Post a Comment